- Visit the Temples of Bagan
- Personal private tour guide to inform you
- Enjoy the sites at your own pace
- Traditional Myanmar lunch
- Sunset at Shwesandaw Pagoda
- Air-conditioned private tour
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in your itinerary
- 1 Bottle of water per guest
- Government tax
Tour Price (Standard)
Tour Price (Deluxe)
Days of Operation
Private *minimum of 2 passengers
Casual. Comfortable clothing with walking shoes.
Deluxe – During the morning we will cross the river in a private boat, and take a shuttle to the top of the mountain to visit Tuyin Taung Pagoda, the place, where it is said, Buddhism was reborn. You can enjoy astonishing views from there over the whole Bagan.
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Bagan entrances fees
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, unforeseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel. (please provide the name & address of your hotel for this tour pick up), timings are subject to occasional variations due to traffic conditions.
From 9 AM when you will be collected at your hotel, relax and enjoy the day visiting some of the highlights of Bagan with our knowledgeable guide at your side all the way to explain, inform and enlighten.
That Byin Nyu temple
You will be transported in air-conditioned comfort, between some of the most well-known pagodas such Ananda Pagoda, Dhammayangyi temple, That Byin Nyu temple to name just a few and you will be shown examples of the wonderful architecture and paintings from the 9th to 13th century, which are evident throughout the plains.
A Myanmar traditional lunch of rice, curry, and salad will be served at a hand-picked restaurant in the area whilst you learn about the history of Bagan before your journey of exploration continues in the afternoon to more archaeological sites and you head to your final destination of the day.
The magnificent Shwesandaw Pagoda for some incredible sunset views. You will then be transported back to your hotel carrying many wonderful memories of them with you.
‘Standing on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River, Bagan is most famous for the Bagan Archaeological Area, where more than 2,000 Buddhist monuments tower over green plains. Every one of the temples, stupas, and pagodas has its own unique story to tell, and many can be freely explored – inside and out. To get a bit more background and history when you are in Bagan, as well as see an impressive collection of artefacts from the region, you may want to pay a visit to the Bagan Archaeological Museum’