Bali Plantation Tour By Jeep
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Tour Duration: 5.5 Hours
Themes: Active, Family
There is no better way to explore Bali than by jeep along the country roads, where stunning scenery and traditional village life awaits. Explore the largest Salak plantation in Bali and experience true rural hospitality on this full day cultural experience. Spend time with some local farmers and listen to their stories about life on the plantations.
With the help and expert guidance of the farmers, try your hand at harvesting the famous Salak fruit. Stop for coffee or tea and snacks at a local coffee house.
Explore local village trails and learn how to make the local arak or wine made from salak fruit before having the chance to sample this delicacy. Enjoy the stunning panoramic views across the valley to Mount Agung, Bali’s largest active volcano, before stopping for a local Balinese lunch. This is a fantastic experience for those who want to see the real side of Bali, far from the beaten tourist track.
- Explore the largest Salak plantation in Bali by jeep
- Meet local farmers on the plantation and learn to harvest Salak fruit
- Meet locals over coffee at a local coffee house
- Explore rural Bali off the beaten track through local villages
- Learn all about the locally fermented arak wine with sampling
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views across the valleys to Mount Agung