The Singapore Sevens is the 8th stop of the 10-round HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
The 2019 tournament will see around 15 teams such as Australia, England, Fiji, France, New Zealand, Russia, Samoa, South Africa etc. battle it out over the two days. With a carnival atmosphere, Rugby Sevens provides an enjoyable and fun experience for every member of the family, rugby fan or not.
New Zealand has by far been the dominant force in the HSBC World Sevens Series, which was inaugurated in 1999, winning 12 out of the 18 seasons. However, other teams such as Fiji, South Africa, and England have emerged as forces to be reckoned with.
Singapore National Stadium
Stadium Door Open
Ticket Category (2-day pass)
- 1 HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens 2-day pass ticket per pax (CAT 2/ CAT 1/ Premium)
- 3 nights accommodation with daily breakfast from 12-15 Apr’19
- 2-way SIC airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) between 0700hrs-2200hrs
- 1-way PVT transfer from hotel to the National Stadium at 0900hrs on 13 OR 14 Apr’19
- Complimentary 1 half-day (3hrs) Singapore City Tour at 0900hrs on 15 Apr’19
- CAT 2/ Family CAT 2: Free seating at L400 seats
- CAT 1/ Family CAT 1: Free seating at L100 & L200 seats
- Premium: Reserved seating at L100 seats