After Dark Foodie Tour
- Cocktail bar
- Local night market,
- Special wishing shrine
- Picnic style dining
- Infused Cambodian rice wine
- Zooming around the streets at night by Vespa
- All you can eat & drink.
- Vespa ride, raincoat & helmet
- Experienced Drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks as stated
Days of Operation
Private *minimum of 2 passengers
Pick up from local hotels
Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and showing bare shoulder are prohibited in sacred places.
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Book
- For children: Under 12 years old: 70% applicable charge.
- Cancelation policy: If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 1 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 % cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 % cancellation fee
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, unforeseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date and may not be available.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
Start off at a chic bar for some cocktails or beer, then head off to the local hustle and bustle of street vendors, sights, aromas, and sounds that all blend together into the one feeling that embodies Siem.
In the most unlikely surroundings and strictly among the local clientele, real Khmer cuisine is served on this Siem Reap food tour. Taste Khmer delicacies (some of which are only for the bold) while standing at street stalls or sitting picnic-style at a secret spot. Also, discover flavourful Cambodian rice wine, which is enriched by bouquets of local herbs and spices.
On this food tour, you join the locals at a special evening shrine for making wishes about the essential matters in life such as wealth & health, marriage, and children. Be sure to be prepared for your wish!
ABOUT SIEM REAP
Siem Reap is located in northwest Cambodia and is the closest city to the world famous, must see, temples of Angkor. The provincial capital is also called Siem Reap and is located in the South of the province on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake, the greatest sweet water reserve in whole Southeast Asia. It's a laid-back, lovely place to stay while touring the temples and offers the best of both worlds between observing Cambodian life and enjoying the amenities of modern services and entertainment. Although the Temples are the main ‘draw’ in this area there is much more to experience by traveling a little further in this region.