Bali Arts & Crafts Tour
Experience the arts of Indonesia on a craft tour of Bali. Travel to Celuk Village, famous for it’s gold and silver workshops. Explore the many cottage industry artisan workshops and galleries, where skilled artisans design and create stunningly intricate jewelry. Learn about the processes, the designs from your informative guide.
Balinese woodcarving is considered to be one of the finest in the world. For centuries woodcarvers created sculptures influenced by traditional beliefs and Hindu myths. Exploring the Mas Village, famous for its distinctive style of wood sculptures, you will find natural designs, as well as characters from Hindu mythology. Engage with expert carvers who still chisel by hand, intricate designs and pieces, such as traditional Balinese masks used in Balinese ritual ceremonies.
Your final stop is to Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, where many local and European artisans have set up workshops and galleries. Explore these galleries with your guide, to obtain a greater understanding of Bali’s art and crafts scene and history. View traditional Balinese paintings as well as a variety of works by contemporary artists, before returning to your vehicle for the return back to your hotel.
- Exploration of Ubud-Bali’s centre of culture
- Discovery of art and heritage at unique Balinese villages
- Demonstration of traditional woodcarving process
- Opportunity to purchase high-quality gold and silver ornaments
- Stress-free roundtrip transportation from your Bali hotel
- Guided tour to Ubud and craftsmanship villages
- Admission fees
- Live tour commentary in English
- Hotel pickup and drop off