Ballooning in Bagan
- 45 mins – 1hour unforgettable experience.
- Amazing perspective of a famous landmark.
- Private return transfers to the ballooning site.
- Enjoy a pre-flight tour of the.
- Certificate of flight.
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel
- Meals as stated in your itinerary
- Government tax
Tour Price (Standard)
Tour Price (Premium)
Days of Operation
Private *minimum of 2 guests
Around 5:00 AM
Casual. Comfortable clothing with walking shoes.
Premium – Fewer people in the basket to get a more intimate feel for your adventure in the skies.
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Book
- Only from November to March
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, unforeseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel. (please provide the name & address of your hotel for this tour pick up), timings are subject to occasional variations due to traffic conditions.
To see and appreciate the vast expanse and beauty of the area from a hot air balloon is a ‘must do’ when in Bagan. The 5 AM start really is worth it to experience the breathtaking vista from a different perspective.
A private transfer will take you to the departure site, and following a safety briefing, you will take to the skies with a European commercially licensed pilot at the controls.
Enjoy the sky
Standing in a traditional wicker basket, with only a few other passengers your ‘flight of a lifetime’ will last approximately 45 minutes. Unfortunately, the ride will come back to earth, but as you eventually drift gently back down you will be greeted by a dedicated crew, who will help you celebrate your trip in true aeronautical fashion…with a glass of chilled sparkling wine, whilst you enjoy breakfast.
You will then be taken back to your hotel to continue with your day, or alternatively enjoy more sleep!!
‘Standing on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River, Bagan is most famous for the Bagan Archaeological Area, where more than 2,000 Buddhist monuments tower over green plains. Every one of the temples, stupas, and pagodas has its own unique story to tell, and many can be freely explored – inside and out. To get a bit more background and history when you are in Bagan, as well as see an impressive collection of artefacts from the region, you may want to pay a visit to the Bagan Archaeological Museum’