Best of Jewel Changi Airport
Visit Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore’s latest tourist destination. With our experienced guide, you will be able to experience the best of Jewel within a short time.
See the Crystal Clouds, visit the HSBC Rain Vortex and Shiseido Forest Valley. You will be brought to a curated list of shops that were made possible because of the passion by its founders. Know more about the typical Singaporean’s way of life through well-designed products.
Visit heritage brands and learn how their businesses have flourished while keeping to their traditions. Taste local snacks, some of which are still made with the same recipe that has been passed down.
End your visit at the Canopy Park, which includes access to the Topiary Walk, Petal Garden, Foggy Bowls and Discovery Slides.
After the tour, those with time to spare can enjoy dinner at some of the local cuisine restaurants where you will get to skip the queue.
• You are advised to arrive at Jewel by 2.30pm for early check-in or store your baggage at Level 1 before the commencement of this tour. Cost of baggage storage not included.
• To enjoy the skip-the-queue privilege, please be present at the listed restaurants below before 6pm and present your Tour East sticker.
Restaurants include: Herit8ge (#05-206), Pow Sing (B2-201/202), The Soup Restaurant (#03-201) and Violet Oon (#01-205/206).
Duration: 2.5 hours
Days of Operation: Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) 3.00pm – 5.30pm
Meeting Point: Jewel Level 2, Concierge Desk
- Crystal Clouds
- HSBC Rain Vortex and Shiseido Forest Valley
- Curated list of Retail shops
- Heritage Brands
- Local Snacks tasting
- Canopy Park (which includes access to Topiary Walk, Petal Garden, Foggy Bowls and Discovery Slides)
Curated tour service
Cost of Dinner and baggage storage