The cool morning is ideal to begin your “downhill cycling tour”.
Drive to the north-west of Bali to the village of Luwus and on the route, you will enjoy views of the countryside, then drive about 10 minutes from the main road to where your bicycles and helmets will be waiting.
A relaxed, good, fun cycling descents through local craftsman at work, a landscape with lush and fertile vegetation. This amazing tropical island is still rich with distinctive customs and culture.
The smiling faces of the Balinese await your arrival, an invitation to their traditional compound and temple.
Fabulous refreshment stop! Continue cycling amongst fields of local fruits and vegetables. Higher altitudes offer scenic views of the beautiful mountains and terraced rice fields. Support vehicles follow behind. Finish at Gulingan Village to enjoy your delicious Balinese snack, sit back and experience this wonderful tropical Bali.
- Scenic bike tour of Bali’s countryside
- Panoramic views of rice fields, mountains and surrounding
- Informal & merry atmosphere in a local village
- Traditional Balinese Buffet Lunch
- Professional cycling guide
- International standard mountain bike
- 3-hours bike ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off