Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
On this tour, enjoy one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives and finish the day watching the sunset behind the 12 Apostles! Leaving Melbourne around lunchtime, we follow the Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour alongside some of southern Australia’s most beautiful surf beaches, with awesome photo opportunities after the crowds have departed. Along the way stop to see koalas in the wild. Take time for a stroll along the beach at Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell National Park – before finishing the day at the iconic limestone stacks the 12 Apostles for a picturesque sunset.
- Travel through Torquay & Bells Beach, the surf capital of Australia
- See Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road sign
- Stop to see wild koalas at Kennett River
- Marvel at the clifftop views of the Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest
- Explore the 12 apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback & London Bridge