Mythical Boat cruise in Halong Bay
Embark for a memorable boat cruise in the heart of the mythical Halong Bay. Translated as the “Bay of Descending Dragons”, the legend says that dragons came to protect the people against the invaders and created the stunning limestone rocks rising from the sea. Set off on the adventure of a lifetime, sailing through the wonderful rocky islands and natural caves of this breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Boat cruise
- Splendid Thien Cung Cave
- Vietnamese seafood lunch
- Swim in the Bay
- Optional kayaking additional
- Air-conditioned roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Halong bay by boat experience
- Kayak rental (Deluxe category charge applies)
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as stated in your itinerary
- 01 Bottle of water per person
- All entrance fees
- Inclusive of Government tax & service charges
Days of Operation
Please Contact *minimum of 2 passengers
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
Casual. Comfortable clothing with walking shoes. Sunscreen.
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- For children: F.O.C for a child under 2 years old, from 2-under 12 years old: 50% applicable charge.
Term and condition
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Surcharge of $5/person during the 5 days of Lunar New Year – ask for details
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date and may not be available.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
Pick up/drop off are at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter unless otherwise stated (please provide the name & address of your hotel for this tour pick up), timings are subject to occasional variations due to traffic conditions.
At 8:00 – 8:30 AM you will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to enjoy the picturesque countryside during the drive to Halong Bay (Approx. 3.5 hours). A toilet/refreshment stop will be made along the way.
After lunch, visit one of the most beautiful caves of the Bay called Thien Cung Cave.
The tiny islands are dotted with innumerable beaches and caves that make an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the boat deck. You can also choose our kayaking Deluxe Option to explore further.
At the end of the afternoon, the boat takes you back to the harbor where your minibus will be waiting to take you back to Hanoi (arrival around 20:30).
“Ancient traditions and modern life harmoniously coexist in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam. Culture, leisure, gastronomy: Hanoi offers countless exciting experiences and immerses you into the Vietnamese heritage. Walk through the bustling shopping streets of the famous Old Quarter and enjoy typical Vietnamese cuisine. Make sure to visit the peaceful and enchanting Hoan Kiem Lake and the Ho Chi Minh Complex, a strong symbol of Vietnam’s fight for independence.”