Singapore City Tour
This is a must-do for first time visitors to Singapore as we bring you to all the iconic locations that define Singapore.
- Civic District Merlion Park with impressive views of Marina Bay.
- Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist Taoist temples.
- National Orchid Garden, which is located in Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore’s first UNESCO site.
- Little India where you will get to sample a traditional pulled tea.
- Pick-up service from major hotels to a coordination centre.
- Drop-off service to a point near to your hotel.
- Other fees not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance