Spend a day Experiencing Around Nature and Wild Life
The Ruhunu National Park covers 126,786 hectares including the Strict Natural Reserve (Block II). The most familiar is Block I (14,101 hectares) and this block was established in 1938. Yala is famous for its big herds and a large number of Elephants, Leopards, Spotted Deer, Sambhur, Crocodiles, Mongoose, Wild Boar, Wild Buffalo, and many other animals. More than 130 bird species are recorded which includes the resident and winter visitors. There are 7 Bungalows inside the Park with few Campsites.
- Wild Life in Srilanka Birds / Leopard / Sloth Bear and Elephant.
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Join in basis) (only for from Hotel to Park Entrance)
- English speaking tour guide
- Safari Jeeps (Join in Basis)
- Entrance fees
- 01 Bottle of water per passenger
- Service charge & government tax
Days of Operation
Please Contact *minimum of 2 passengers
Major hotels in Yala / Tissamaharama
Morning Safari Pick-Up Time
5:00 AM - 5:30 AM
Evening Safari Pick-Up Time
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Yala National Park
Suitable discreet clothing for Safari.
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Book
- For children: F.O.C for a child under 2 years old, from 2-under 12 years old: 50% applicable charge.
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, unforeseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions.
- During the season, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
If your hotel’s location is in the Yala or Tissamaharama area you will be picked up for free at your hotel. (please provide your hotel address and the name of the hotel where you will stay at)