Sri Lanka Wildlife Safari
Yala National Park, also known as Ruhuna National Park, covers 126,786 hectares including the Strict Natural Reserve (Block II). The most familiar is Block I (14,101 hectares) and this block was established in 1938.
Yala is famous for its big herds and a large number of Elephants, Leopards, Spotted Deer, Sambhur, Crocodiles, Mongoose, Wild Boar, Wild Buffalo, and many other animals. More than 130 bird species are recorded which includes the resident and winter visitors. There are 7 Bungalows inside the Park with few Campsites.
Embark on a day of safari encountering the vast wildlife that calls Sri Lanka home. Yala (Ruhuna) National Park, also known as Ruhunu National Park, covers 126,786 hectares. Yala is famous for its big herds and a large number of elephants, leopards, spotted deer, sambhur, crocodiles, mongoose, wild boar, wild buffalo, and many other animals. More than 130 bird species are recorded which includes the resident and winter visitors.
- Encounter Sri Lanka wildlife on a Jeep safari tour
- Experienced ranger guide
- Spot leopards and larger herds of elephants
- See a variety of different bird special at the many lakes that dot the park’s grounds
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Join in basis) (only for from Hotel to Park Entrance)
- English speaking tour guide
- Safari Jeeps (Join in Basis)
- Entrance fees
- 01 Bottle of water per passenger
- Service charge & government tax
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance