Tra Que Vegetable Village & Cam Thanh Water Coconut Village
- Rural bicycle ride
- Farming Experience
- Cooking class
- Interaction with a host family
- Wooden Boat Transfer
- The daily life of Vietnamese Fishermen
- Cast a net
- Paddle a bamboo basket boat
- Enjoy the scenery
- Local lunch
- History of Cam Thanh
- Boat transfer
- Mineral water
- Basket boat
- Entrance fee
- English speaking tour guide
- All inclusive of service charge & government tax
Tour Price (Da Nang Tour)
Tour Price (Hoi An Tour)
Days of Operation
Please contact *minimum of 2 passengers
Da Nang / Hoi An
Casual. Comfortable clothing with walking shoes, suitable for the day on river.
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- For children: F.O.C for a child under 2 years old, from 2-under 12 years old: 50% applicable charge.
Term and condition
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date and may not be available.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Pick up/drop off are at your hotel unless otherwise stated (please provide the name & address of your hotel for this tour pick up), timings are subject to occasional variations due to traffic conditions.
- Hoi An departures are from the hotel with transfer /walking to tour start point.
At 8:00 AM you transfer from your hotel and meet at a central point in Hoi An to ride bicycles to Tra Que Village about 30 minutes away from the rural scenery.
On arrival, you will visit the vegetable village and see the daily activities of the local farmers.
Hoi An Beach dock
Then continue riding your bicycle along De Vong River to Hoi An Beach dock. Here you will board a boat to Cua Dai sand dune, to enjoy casting the net show and learn how to cast net yourself by local fishermen.
Let's Try Catching
You will continue to Cam Thanh Water coconut village where after a brief introduction to the history of the area you board a basket boat to sail along the water coconut river. The local fishermen here will teach you how to catch crabs (02 passengers/ boat). Now it’s time to put all you have learned to the test as you divide into small teams for basket boat racing and catching crabs, there is a small prize for the winners, so expect it to be fun and competitive.
Back on the boats, you will enjoy the folk songs sung by local people there. Before enjoying a well-earned lunch at the local family house.