Careers with Tour East
We welcome candidates with related and qualified skills and knowledge to join our team. The commencing salary will depend on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and the level of appointment offered.
Click below to see more details
Job Branch: Tour East
Reporting To: Director of Sales & Marketing
Summary of Role
This role is a hands-on role dedicated to planning and developing suitable itineraries and products (contents) based on a strategic marketing plan for the Tour East Group. The Contents Management Manager will be expected to grow Tour East’s brand, services and product awareness, through contents and will aid in the creation and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns conducted by digital marketing team. The Manager will support daily responsibilities of the team including support with marketing presentations, product writing, campaign development contents working with destination offices for execution of key marketing strategies for the company. In this role, the manager will promote portfolio through client engagement and industry communications encompassing off-line, on-line marketing tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute contents management plan.
- Ensure positive and widespread internal and external communications across the group and our clients.
- Marketing content creation working together with destination offices.
- Complete competitive research including monitoring activities and products to ensure we are on par with other industry players with our marketing efforts.
- Review of products (on Tourplan and Web connect) to make sure relevant and suitable for the market.
- Make amendments loaded products in Tourplan (the English language is correct and attractive).
- Handle incoming product requests from sales reps and partners, clients.
- Source marketing materials, video, and imagery from trade partners.
- Manage the sourcing and creation of content for the website, including optimization suggestions to the web development team.
- Manage the written content of new/existing products, itineraries, and sales tools, ensuring content is on-brand and consistent.
- A significant contribution to the company’s content management system to ensure products are well-communicated and saleable.
- Assist in the development of online and offline sales and marketing (incl. trade events) tools including PPT presentations and training materials.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Native level of English.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to support marketing strategies including experience with social media and email marketing.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks meet deadlines and achieve targets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new roles.
- Possess and have the ability to quickly acquire in-depth destination and product knowledge.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and introduce new ideas.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Flexibility to share department responsibilities across a small team while maintaining focus on ongoing projects unique to your position.
Interested parties are invited to apply with a comprehensive resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org