This is an educational tour of nature and the environment outside of a jungle. Visit the Orchid Garden, which houses about 3000 species of orchid plants; among the 800 species are local species. This large anthology comprises hybrids and exotic species blossoming profusely in this garden. On the slopes of the Lake Gardens, near the rushing stream, is Deer Park. Spotted deer roam freely in the park, and while you are there, spot the tender, bashful mouse deer, also known as the world's smallest hoofed animal. Don’t miss the stunning and blossoming Butterfly Park, which is filled with more than 15,000 types of plants to provide a forest environment.
The park is also home to some 6,000 butterflies of over 120 species. At the nursery, you will learn about the life cycle and habits of these graceful creatures. Visit the insect and creepy crawlers museum and also South East Asia’s largest enclosed aviary, also known as Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, which lies on a sprawling 8 acres of verdant valley terrain and houses over 5000 birds, local and foreign.
- Orchid Garden
- The Butterfly Park and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Meet-and-greet services
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major KL City hotels
- Sightseeing or tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle
- An assistance from an English-speaking driver or guide
- Entrance fees and meals are for seat-in-Coach tours only.
- Sales and Services Tax (SST)
- Personal expenditure