Kuala Lumpur, otherwise known as the “Garden City of Lights”, notwithstanding the brisk progress, has kept her historical foundations and luscious greenery. Drive through the city and admire the distinct skyline of fine Moorish architecture and modern edifices such as the Petronas Twin Tower.
- PETRONAS Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King’s Palace (photo stop)
- National Monument and National Mosque
- National Museum
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Meet-and-greet services
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major KL City hotels
- Sightseeing or tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance from an English-speaking driver or guide
- Entrance fees and meals are for seat-in-Coach tours only.
- Sales and Services Tax (SST)
- Personal expenditure