Embark on a journey to discover the countryside of Kuala Lumpur, heading out to the suburbs of Batu Caves. Scale 272 steps to the mouth of the cave and explore these holy grounds where the Hindu deity dressed in gold and gemstones is set in a deep grotto, framed with stalactites and stalagmites.
- Batu Cave and Hindu Temples
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory visit
- Ambassadors Row
- Batik Factory
- Meet-and-greet services
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major KL City hotels
- Sightseeing or tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle
- An assistance from an English-speaking driver or guide
- Entrance fees and meals are for seat-in-Coach tours only.
- Sales and Services Tax (SST)
- Personal expenditure