The cool morning is ideal to begin your “downhill cycling tour”.
Drive to the north-west of Bali to the village of Luwus, and on the route, you will enjoy views of the countryside. Then, drive about 10 minutes from the main road to where your bicycles and helmets will be waiting.
A relaxed, good, fun cycling descent through local craftsmen at work, a landscape with lush and fertile vegetation This amazing tropical island is still rich with distinctive customs and culture.
The smiling faces of the Balinese await your arrival, an invitation to their traditional compound and temple.
Fabulous refreshment stops! Continue cycling among fields of local fruits and vegetables. Higher altitudes offer scenic views of the beautiful mountains and terraced rice fields. Support vehicles follow behind. Finish at Gulingan Village to enjoy your delicious Balinese snack. Sit back and experience this wonderful tropical Bali.
- A scenic bike tour of Bali’s countryside
- Panoramic views of rice fields, mountains, and surrounding
- Informal and merry atmosphere in a local village
- Traditional Balinese Buffet Lunch
- Professional cycling guide
- International standard mountain bike
- 3-hour bike ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off